Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

loaches-love em or leave em

Posted By: Anndi <stueland@earthlink.com>
Date: Wednesday, 23 January 2002, at 9:39 p.m.

I have 2 clowns, or atleast i believe there are still 2 in the tank.....i posted a few days ago about my smaller one having a whitish film on him that I could only see when he was swimming away from me....well, he has pretty much disappeared, which I believe means he is very ill now. I am treating for ich, dunno what else it could be. Anyway, I see him for about a 30 second swim in the am and then not until the next morning. The other larger loach is now worrying me too. He swam frantically all day, up and down the glass, he didn't eat once that I saw, and he used to hunt around in the rocks all day with the smaller one when they were both well....I dunno what to do, is the