Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Oh, How I Love My Clowns!

Posted By: Cybermeez <cybermeez@aol.com>
Date: Monday, 28 January 2002, at 6:21 p.m.

My Clown Loaches are the grooviest little fish!

Today, after he spent a couple of weeks in the Q-Tank, I put the lone survivor of a trio of Adolfos Cories into the main tank. He'd been in there for no more than 30 seconds when the Clowns spotted him. The took one look at the black stripe over his eyes and just had to examine him more closely.

Spot, Snap and Crackle, the 3 smallest, swam right up to the cory and stared at him. Pop the biggest loach stayed in his log as usual. I could almost see the little wheels turning as if they were thinking, "Are you a Clown Loach?" They got really close and looked him up and down a couple of times but still aren't really sure what to make of him.

Now they cruise by him every copule of minutes to take another look. They are such curiou