Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Botia is eating!!

Posted By: Corrina <cbrunt@nebi.com>
Date: Monday, 28 January 2002, at 10:20 p.m.

I was beginning to worry. I have had Neelix, my Botia modesta for one month now, and until the last 4 days, I had not seen him eat at all. He hides all the time in his caslte, but he has been coming out from the one spire to eat this week!!! Yea!! :)

I have been giving him one tabet of TeraMin Tropical Tablets on most nights, and on Fridays I have been giving him a small amount of frozen food (San Francisco Bay Brand Sally's Freshwater Multi-pack cubes--all the lfs had for sale). I also threw in a Wardley's Tubifex worms cube the other night. I will attempt fresh veggies as soon as I go grocery shopping again. Do I need to get algae waffers or is this the same as the TeraMin Tropical Tablets?

Corrina