Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

skunk loach

Posted By: peggy <peggyj@our-town.com>
Date: Thursday, 7 February 2002, at 7:47 p.m.

HELP!

I hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew here..
We have no really good place to buy fish here, we are a good 2 hour drive from most any where, we live in Rural USA...
My friend and I went out of town today to a place we don't usually got to buy fish.. but.... we have
gotten interested in the loach. and we saw some very small skunk loaches , 1 inch and less for 99 cents each, we bought them all, she came home with 5 and I ended up with 11... now I do not know much about fish ... but I am sure learning in a hurry,,,

My tale of woe..

I hope these don't end up on the floor dried out and dead like my botia modesta, that cost me 10 bucks... I had read on the forum that they were escape artist.. and I did crumple foil and plug the holes, sucker still got out...
should we plug any holes on the ta