Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (3)

Loaches doing better

Posted By: Gareth Dominy <gdominy@limbonet.ca>
Date: Friday, 15 February 2002, at 12:50 a.m.

Well.... I did end up losing 2 loaches out of my 4. However the two that survided are little monsters! They are so full of energy they have been chasing my 4 Bala sharks around the tank!! (considering they are over twice as long as my clowns its really quite funny to watch). They're like Border Collies herding sheep! I'm not entirely sure what was wrong with the dead two, but I have changed the food(s) for my tank and I raised the temperature from about 75 to 79 degrees for a couple of days. Now everyone seems to be doing much better.

I also was very lucky to stumble across a fish store in my area that has a pair of 4" Clowns for sale... I feel absolutely in love with the little cri