Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

new babies!

Posted By: Nicole <led_dk@hotmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2002, at 11:38 p.m.

hello everyone! today I brought home 4 new baby clown loaches! Now my new Loach Lodge is finally home to ...well, Loaches!! I decorated it with nice pieces of mopani wood which are hollow, so the little loaches are having fun swimming through all the tunnels & holes. (just a note, remember how I said my tank was 22 gal? well that's what my Dad told me last year when he gave it to me, but, it turns out that it is actually 33 gal! Therefore, room for more loaches! :) The little guys are only about an inch long right now,but at the rate they are slurping up blood worms, I'm sure they'll grow fast. They currently share their house with 3 female & 1 male dwarf neon rainbow fish (I'm getting 2 more males soon) and 1 zebra snail who kee