Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

Clown dissappeared?

Posted By: ToeToe <sidewaysdriver@hotmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 7 May 2002, at 3:06 a.m.

Hi,

I've had 5 clown loaches (aprox. 1" each) in my 55G for 6 weeks now, they all are very happy and healthy.. stays out in the light and play all the time. But one day after I've added 2 upsidedown catfish to my tank, all my fish in there got ICK. My 5 Black Neon Tetras are covered with white spots, bala sharks are all rubbing each other like crazy, and the clown loaches are somewhat covered with white spots, but not as bad as the Neons... although they all seemed happy still. All eats like usual, and comes out to swim during the day.

Now, after a week of treatment the neons are all fine, balas are all fine, but the clown loaches are not too happy. they don't come out much anymore, doen't seem to eat, and 2 of which actually dissappeared. 2 days after, the 2 bigger ones still have white