Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

Loach Gallery Update-and new address!

Posted By: Bob D <bobd5@mail.com>
Date: Monday, 27 May 2002, at 12:42 a.m.

The bandwidth exceeded messages were starting to drive me crazy so I've shifted the site to a paid account at Lunarpages.com. It's quite generous, with 200mb of storage and 20gb bandwidth per month, which will totally eliminate the problem. Bookmark it when you get there as I don't think the redirect will last too long. I believe Lunarpages will try to eliminate the free service in time.

This update I've set up a new gallery for what I believe is a Botia Rostrata I picked up recently, and have pics in my Hillstream section of 3 suspected H. Smithi, as well as a few additions to other galleries. There are also a number of mystery pics in Jim Powers' part of the Hillstream Breeding section.

Any confirmations, identifications, or rejections would be appreciated as we'd love to clear up the doubtful ones.

Bob D

Bobs Loach Gallery

Messages In This Thread