Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

Abstract results?

Posted By: chad
Date: Tuesday, 4 June 2002, at 2:40 a.m.

I have noticed that the youngest of my clowns will actually point out to guppys where food is. This also results in reverse. I used to have corydoras. They would feed on the bottom and the guppys would follow. It is really strange to see these fish feed in a gathering. The clowns rule the dibs though. They also rule at the dinner table (so to speak). They take what they want and let the guppys feed with them.

It has been about three weeks since the Ich hit my tank It is really strange that heater loach (called this because he liked to stay above the tank heater whenever not feeding), would stay above the heater whenever the Ich started to accumulate. When the others started there progression they would also try to gather around the heater. Is this a gathering of friends or do they know what will help then to get ris of certain infestations.

sorry