Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

New clowns!

Posted By: tinwhistle
Date: Friday, 14 June 2002, at 4:41 p.m.

Ok I know I'm fish-crazy but its OK with me!

There have been two beautiful larger (3.5 to 4 inch) clowns at the local fish store for about five weeks now and I finally gave in to them last night! Nobody else wanted clowns that large (too bad for them too good for me) and they kept _looking_ at me, plus of course they stayed healthy and showed no signs of any problems so of course I bought them. Wow large clowns are not cheap but they're my friends so it's worth it!

They're in my 40gal quarantine tank (someday to be a tetra species tank) right now and their color has improved even over that at the fish store! I've been warning the seven I have in the giant loachy tank that they're getting two new buddies in a few weeks but I keep getting the fish-eye I don't think they believe me!

I guess this is it fo