Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

masters of death

Posted By: loaching <jwithnell@hotmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2002, at 1:05 a.m.

My daughter has a tank with nice well-behaved clown loaches who go into a cave, or a quiet place in the tank, and flop over on their sides for a nice nap. I've got masters of death: let's try floating on my back with my head between two rocks so it looks like I'm stuck. Or how about, let's stay in one place with a khulli swimming all over me without me moving as much as a fin. Even more fun: let's line up with all my buddies at the very front of the tank and all flop over and look dead in unison! Or best yet: let's float upside down, halfway up the tank and against a filter in-take tube -- that really gets the lady who sticks her face up next to the tank scared!
The weird thing is, the clowns seem to teach each other their tricks: once one tries it, I will catch another one doing it within the next few da