Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

Loaches strange behavior

Posted By: Lee <lhillman@shaw.ca>
Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2002, at 11:28 p.m.

Could someone help me with my new loaches strange behavior. I have only purchased these 2 clown loaches two days ago, at first they hid in the plants or in the hollow log... Now I notice that they have a spot under the tube that makes the bubble wall and they spend hours riding the bubbles halfway up the side of the tank then swim the current doen to start all over again. They seem to be mimicing each other. After they sit one ontop of the other in a little depression , then start all over again. Neat but since I have never seen fish that like to ride the bubble mayhap they are lacking something? ph and everthing seems fine. Thanks for any help, including telling me this is normal. Lee

Messages In This Thread