Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

New Pics to share! *PIC*

Posted By: Gareth Dominy <gdominy@canada.com>
Date: Thursday, 25 July 2002, at 12:48 a.m.

I took some shots of the 3 medium sized tanks. Thought I would share them.

This is the 22 Gallon "Livebearer Tank" All the plants have created more hiding spots for fry then I could imagine. Only problem now, I have 2 million guppies to give away.

Here is the South American Tank. Not much has changed here except for plants. I had some back luck with snails and they decimated some of the softer leafed plants. I'm trying some Corkscrew Val now instead.

Here is my 45 Gallon again, now the "bastard" tank. Tiger Barbs, Botia Modesta, skunk loach and red tail black shark now call this home.

Here is the 135 again. I'm still struggling with the plants in this tank. The Java fern is doing very well, so I think I will try to get it covering as much on the left as I can. I'm planning on adding some Anubias Nana to the foreground on the left-middle, and some Cryptocoryne wendtii "brown" on the right. There has been some discussion about Christmas moss that I found very intriguing (it would cover my back glass nicely!)

Messages In This Thread