Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

Hey, Kelvin

Posted By: greg <gregandeileen@juno.com>
Date: Friday, 16 August 2002, at 4:05 p.m.

Did you say you were from Folsom? Im lived in the Rocklin area for quite a while, went to the JC there, then finished at State. I lived in that area for quite a while. I miss fishing for Rainbows and German Browns way up in the Rubicon wilderness- the far north fork of the American. I also miss downrigger fishing on the high-lakes for Makinaw.

When my wife retires, we plan to move to the Mt. Shasta area. People throughout the world think of California as this "beachy' place (southern California) they see on TV.

We are really getting sick of crime, pollution, freaky-paranoid people, gross crowding and constant traffic jams, which are the true southern California! The truth is the beaches near us, as in all southern California, are crowded beyond belief, and often closed due to SEWAGE spills. Not exactly "Baywatch".