Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

New Clowns and clicking:)

Posted By: carole <carole@carole64.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2002, at 7:59 p.m.

Hi all,
Been a while now since I posted my panic message re: my horsefaced loach stuck in filter! You'll be glad to hear I keep the juwel filter lid tightly fixed now and he's getting on just fine.

Today I traded in some excess kribs for four 2 inch Clown Loaches for my 40 gal Juwel Rio. (Yes, I hope to upgrade to a bigger tank at some point)They have settled in well. I did a waterchange and tested ph before introducing them. I never knew that they "clicked"! Does anyone know why they do that? I've been reading some other clown links trying to find out as much as possible about them. Just re-read that interesting article about clown breeding (originally read it in PFK and was beginning to think I'd dreamt it as no-one ever makes mention of clown breeding i