Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

OMG, So psyched!!!!!!!

Posted By: Nikki <akastes@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2002, at 1:37 a.m.

I found it!!!!!!! I found a 75 gallon tank with hood and lights for $100 Canadian. That is what I have been searching for about 6 months. Now I need a stand (no prob) and new filters and then..... The Fishless Cycle!!!!!!! I am so happy, I can't wait to move my 30 gallon occupants into their new digs. I am cycling with some new gravel and then adding everything (gravel, plants, wood, ornaments) from my 30 when the Nitrites read 0 so there should be no prob moving loaches to a new (unmatured) tank. All I have to do now is wait for my new loachies. I wonder if I have room for yoyos too??????? It s great too cause its a long tank (48") fairly wide (18") and 3" taller than the one they have now so the K