Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

Need Advice: New Digs for The Loaches

Posted By: Cybermeez <cybermeez@aol.com>
Date: Saturday, 7 September 2002, at 2:39 p.m.

The Clown Loach I saved from certain death in Petco a few weeks a go has settled in nicely and appears to be thriving. To my surprise there has been no power struggle with Pop, the big Alpha Loach.

Now that I have 2 Clowns that are in the 6-7" range, I'm shopping around for their new Loachy apartment. Because of budgetary constraints I'm considering a 75, but will that be big enough for them for long term?

Also, right now I have a 30g Oceanic and I love it so I wanted to get another Oceanic, but boy are they expensive! I've heard repeatedly that they are the best tanks on the market and am wondering why that is? In what ways are they better than the other btands out there?

Robin