Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

Clowns and Sids in harmony

Posted By: Nikki <akastes@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2002, at 9:19 p.m.

if there was ever a better pairing of loach species, i have yet to see it. I have my log-o-loaches that some of you will remember, it is now a loach condo with the sids moving right in. In addition, I have a beautiful piece of wood with a face on it. The largest hole is the mouth. its quite deep and my two biggest clowns like to lie in it side by side cuz its open on both ends. Well lately, I have been finding little pointy orange noses along side little pointy gold ones just barely sticking out of the hole in my wood. It is absoutely adorable, no one squabbles and there is room for all. I cant wait to get more clowns and sids. How many do you think I can have in a 75 gallon community t