Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

New pics *PIC*

Posted By: Gareth Dominy <gdominy@canada.com>
Date: Monday, 23 September 2002, at 3:58 a.m.

This sad looking guy is motley. You can see the extensive scarring he has on his flank. The picture looks worse then it really is but he is pretty beaten up. Its hard to see but the top portion of his tail is deformed as well (angel fish bit half of it off I've been told). He's looking much better today and has filled out considerably from the state I found him in yesterday.

I'll bet this guy thinks he's clever hiding in the rocks (the tiger botia I picked up yesterday).. Hes managed to find a tunnel system in the slate so he darts in and out of it all day. So far he's been a wonderfull fish, and only seems to dislike the dojo's. He's settling in and doesnt get aggressive unless its feeding time.

Here is an overview of the 135 Gallon tank as it currently is. Bad picture, sorry about the quality.

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg