Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

Trick or Treat

Posted By: peterinwa <peterinwa@attbi.com>
Date: Tuesday, 22 October 2002, at 9:53 p.m.

This is going to be a really dumb post. If you have a life, don't bother reading it! LOL

I was a bad boy today. I got an "extra" fish for my 10 gal. I say extra because I should have stopped at 8. But I couldn't resist.

I have two small Clowns, and I guess I have a bit of an excuse... you guys advise that 3 is about the minimum to make them happy. So I got a third.

Kinda.

It's got the same orange/red tail, but the rest is all black. It's a Clown Loach dressed for Halloween, and the first fish I've named: Trick or Treat

The 3 are all being very social and schooling together nicely. I've done this before, and find that YOUNG Clowns and (oh, you guessed it!) YOUNG Red-tailed Sharks get along great to