Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

Please Help!

Posted By: sean <creativechild@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, 25 October 2002, at 2:38 a.m.

After looking at TFC UK (thanks Nikki and Peter for the sites) I'm very worried.

I thought my fish had white spot, but now I'm not sure. Everyone I spoke to said 'white spot' without a second thought, but they were people in city fish shops (where i work) that i don't trust.

If I describe what happened and the symptoms here maybe someone can help me work out what I should be treating for(sorry I don't have a digital camera).

here goes: I haven't introduced any fish into my tank for months and all seemed perfectly happy and healthy (i even set up a q-tank after reading the forum here, and decided against adding some fish i had in the q-tank when they showed signs of dropsy).

The other night i released s