Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

Just for SusanA

Posted By: peterinwa <peterinwa@attbi.com>
Date: Wednesday, 30 October 2002, at 5:31 p.m.

Hi Susan,

I finished the first and very ROUGH draft of my little self-education project. If/when you have time, I'd love for you to look it over.

I plan to enhance it greatly after reading the boxes and/or directions at LFSs, so you can just take a quick look and comment as much or as little as you'd like.

There's certainly no rush, but if you're busy or would rather just not take this on... no problem! I don't want to seem presumptious about it. You've already helped so much with it.

If you do comment use my e-mail if you like. It might be better than posting. Whatever.

Lastly, I'll wait (again, no rush!) for your response before showing it to anyone else. There are several people I want to