Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

healthy looking fishes die

Posted By: sam bull <bullheimer@hotmail.com>
Date: Sunday, 3 November 2002, at 11:56 a.m.

first posted @ 1 of 6 clown loaches dying. he looked perfectly normal (but acted listless), dead the same evening. then one of three 3" angel fish that was getting picked on by another angel for the last week and who wasn't eating either turned up dead this morning. looked perfectly normal. i ran off the aggressor a couple times before i turned out the light last night as well as seperated a picky beta. all tests are normal but heater was unplugged and temp was 75 degrees. why would the clown 1 year old, just die on me, and what caused the angel to die? any speculation? i am worried other fish my die from some mystery thing. i had put two doses of clout in, and have some copper safe in from a new fish i put in a week ago that had ich.