Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

Update of Events - For those interested.

Posted By: Drew
Date: Friday, 15 November 2002, at 11:36 p.m.

Just an update of whats happening around here, fish-wise.

I've moved the large clown loach ( 3 1/2" ) along with the 7 Cories ( Corydorus Virginiae ) into the 130 gallon last Thursday (11/14/02). The cories have already begun schooling with each other, and the clown is already schooling with the 8 other smaller clowns in the tank.

I will be getting a new flourite substrate very soon. And as things look now, I will be able to purchase my Pressurized CO2 system, which is going to be plumbed through the attic to my 10gal and the 130gal - plans for that are already figured out.

Theres 3, 2" B. Striatas in my planted 10gal getting observed ( for another month too ). They will eventually move into the 130gal also.

11/20 is the planned date I will be recieving my L134, L260, and a L243. They will mark the completion of my stock in the 130gal.

The 130gal will then after the flourite and CO2 are installed, be planted. Things are moving quickly! I will post new pictures once I get the tank planted ( probably the spring at the LATEST ).

Well thats my update.

~D

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev&nb