Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

Dear Santa Modesta....

Posted By: Cybermeez <Cybermeez@NOSPAMaol.com>
Date: Friday, 6 December 2002, at 4:06 p.m.

Dear Santa Modesta,

I've been a very good girl this year. I rescued 2 big Clowns from the dastardly local pet stores and tried to nurse them back to health after their ordeals. I succeeded with one (I call him "Stripe") though sadly the other Clown was just too sick with parasites to save, but I really tried to help him.

Stripe now happlily lives with my other loachy friends Snap, Crackle, Pop and Spot. A few months ago I spent all my milk money that I'd been saving on a nice new 75 galon oceanic tank for them. They are very happy.

All I want for Christmas is a bigger apartment with nice, sturdy floors so I can have more tanks. One with a bedroom would be really nice!

My Loaches would like a case of Hikari algae wafers and instructions on how to open that thing that covers