Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

New filter for Christmas anyone ?

Posted By: obscuredbyloaches
Date: Sunday, 8 December 2002, at 6:05 a.m.

Hmmmmm ? Where shall I start ? :-} Eheim Vs Fluval ? This question has been answered unanamously so many times already. Obviously Eheim is better in quality, but does anyone besides me find that over $200 US for their new Pro II is to expensive for such a lame flow rate ? I appreciate the best in quality and design, yes, but I just need more first hand advice from people who have these filters. Please give me your feed back. & regardless of which is bought I still think a Diatom filter is great to keep at the side as well. Now add that to 2 Pro II filters for a large tank. Think Santa can afford it ? Please, can anyone who ones these filters let me know their experience on durability, efficiency, noise, etc.

Messages In This Thread