Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

Peter's Ich Tutorial

Posted By: peterinwa <peterinwa@attbi.com>
Date: Wednesday, 18 December 2002, at 1:42 a.m.

After a couple months of work I have finally completed the first draft of my Ich tutorial. It's not what it started out to be.

My original idea was to learn from this forum about using specific products and put it all together so that every time someone had an Ich outbreak we wouldn't have to re-write the book. As time went by, I realized that would be impossible because so few forum users agree on what products and methods are best.

What I did write is a collection of all the information I obtained from posts on this forum as well as countless papers written on Ich, including all of those referenced by posts at this forum.

In the end I did include a little product specific information, but not specific instructions on how to