Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

Picture repository

Posted By: basher <craig@2cah.com>
Date: Friday, 27 December 2002, at 8:35 p.m.

I have posted about this before, but I wanted to make it clear. :-)

For those of you that have bandwidth/transfer restrictions. I am a web host that has no restrictions on transfer/bandwidth quotas. I have devoted 5 GB of space to the LOL community for posting pictures. In the past I set a time limit for how long the pics could stay, due to the spirit of the holidays that restriction is gone forever. If you want to post a picture that can be seen by everyone at anytime, please FTP and login to:

66.12.15.130 (2cah.com)
Username: fish
Password: fishpics

And upload your pictures. I will be watching the folder for site campers (I will not tolerate websites there) but otherwise will let any pics of loaches be shown there.

The URL for the pics is:

http://www.2cah.com/pets/fishpics/[yourfilehere]

No ads, no popups, no nothing but your picture on a clean, unlimited connection. I don't want anything in return, I just want to do my part to pay back everyone for the good advice I have been given over the past year.

As much as this sounds too good to be true, it is an honest offer. It is a small price to pay for the advice that I have been given by Martin, Jim, Susan, Kelvin and so on..

Use it, it is there. :-)

Messages In This Thread