Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

Poor Blind Billy

Posted By: Adam <Daguar357@aol.com>
Date: Tuesday, 14 January 2003, at 6:14 p.m.

I think i have mentioned before that about 2 months ago i picked up some YoYos at a LFS. One of them was missing an eye but i decided to get him anyway just to give him a good home. Now in the past Months his other eye has completly vanished so hes blind. He lives with the two other YoYos,Two Skunks,6 Glowlight Tetras and a bunch of corys. Today i did a pretty good cleaning of the tank. Removed the driftwood. Vacumed real good you know a nice cleaning. Well Blind Billy always sat on the top of this peice of Java Fern near the top of the water. Now that its been moved the poor bastard is looking all over for it. I even moved him with my hand but he still doesent recognize it. Poor Blind Billy. Life sucks.
&nbs