Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

clown loach problems

Posted By: arbindirstar <arbindirstar@hotmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 28 January 2003, at 4:44 a.m.

Hey I have a question my 4 clown loach have been acting funny ever since they have gotten ick and even after the ick is gone. they swim up side down or just sit there. They just recently (yesterday) have gotten large white spots on the body. Only one or two dots about the size of a small pea. One hides out in the back of the tank guarding it and will not come out to eat that we can see. They seem very sluggish and one swims up and down one side of the tank constantly. They also seem to have a redish color to there gills and they tail seems to be kind of slugish and flatter than normal. There normal coloring seems to be slightly off too. One of there tails seems to be rotting away but I don't know if it is tail rot or not.