Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

just moved houses & angels are breeding NOW (what?

Posted By: bullheimer <bullheimer@hotmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 6 February 2003, at 10:12 p.m.

okay so i just last saturday had all my fish in a lined garbage can and moved houses, now as i speak, my female, apparantly, is laying eggs all over the bio-filter's intake tube as the male is fertilizing them. i dont see any milk coming out, so maybe they are not actually getting fertilized, but since i never planned on this, and dont have an angel fish book, NOW WHAT?? PS. i didn't lose a fish! (have 5 clowns and 3 stiata's, huge black ghost and 5 discuses among others). i know i would need another tank to put the egg's tube in and i dont have one, plus, where would i get a plastic tube to fit in my marineland biofilter? weird, even me waving around frozen worms before i noticed what was going on d