Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

OT - Following Your Posts

Posted By: peterinwa <peterinwa@attbi.com>
Date: Tuesday, 11 February 2003, at 1:58 p.m.

You have probably all thought of this already like all my great ideas I suggest but just in case...

When you post at many forums you get an e-mail when someone posts a reply. I'm sure some of you check EVERY post here 24/7 so this wouldn't help you, but I sure like the feature. Until this feature is added here, I have figured out another way of tracking my posts to check for replies.

Just after posting, I click on the post and then click Favorites and Add to Favorites. This is for Internet Explorer; for Netscape you would use Bookmarks.

It saves the post in your Favorites folder with the subject you entered. Then it's really easy to check back on a post to see if there are new replies... even days or weeks later.