Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

clowns glued to black ghost

Posted By: sam bull <bullheimer@hotmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 20 February 2003, at 12:32 a.m.

fyi, i dont hang here so it may have been posted ten times before but i took the castle out of my tank cause i could never see my ghost or clowns and it's because the clowns are absolutely ADDICTED to the fanning action of the ghost's bottom fin (whateveryou callit). they are IN CONTACT with it as much as possible to the point of annoying the ghost to tries in vain to run them off. the five of them are always underneath him getting stroked. just now observed my stiata pinned underneath him and not wanting to move after the ghost rose up. most amazing partnership i ever saw. only posting this cause one of you said that a ghost was bad news for our little clownies and ha, nothing could be further from the truth, they are absolutely glued together! (much to the ghosts dis