Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

New clowns :) :)

Posted By: Nikki <akastes@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, 23 February 2003, at 11:35 p.m.

Got 2 baby macracanthus today courtesy of spyderman, they are adorable, very nice coloured, round tummies, they are tagging along behind snap, crackle, pop, and spot. The only downside is being the new kids on the block, they have to deal with the blue meanies every time they try on a hidey hole. I think the larger clowns have taken them under their fins now, 6 clowns is a riot.
I also got another clown, a clown pleco. So much for shy nocturnal fish, this one thinks he's a loach!!!!! I see him more than my clowns as he cruzes along, munching hikari wafers and algae! I am so glad I took a chance on him, I wasn't planning on plecos but he is quite lovely with nice pale orange stripes, he is in Pleco heaven in my tank. I am so overstocked atm, I almost hope I dont see anymore loaches. I am trying to talk my hubby into a nice 55+ to put half my swimmy fish and my corys in so i have more room for the loaches, Im not quite there yet, but its either another big tank or a rabbit for my youngest and i know he wont go for that!!! ;)

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with