Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Botia Angelicus (Polka Dot Loach) in UK shop!

Posted By: Emma Turner
Date: Tuesday, 4 March 2003, at 5:09 p.m.

Hello everyone,
I work for Maidenhead Aquatics in Crowland, near Peterborough and have been keeping loaches for 12 years now. This was just to let you know that we had a tropical fish shipment arrive from Thailand this evening, which included some Botia Angelicus (Polka Dot Loach). These fish are under quarantine and all being well should be on sale within the next 2 weeks - I will post another message on here when they are up for sale. We only have a limited amount, and some I am going to HAVE to reserve for myself !!!!! They are about 2 and a half inches in length, and they will cost around 20 each. These are quite expensive due to limited availability and the price we were charged by our supplier. Also, we will only be selling these subject to a water test.
I'll write again once they are available!
Emma

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.