Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Clown loach Rescue!!!!!!!

Posted By: Levi
Date: Sunday, 9 March 2003, at 8:05 p.m.

This a storie with a problem,lol.Here it goes.I have been used to havin 50 gallons tanks to 150 gallons tanks.Heres the storie.I have a very good friend his name is Frank and hes 17 years old(I'm the same age)well he has this fish tank thats hum how can I explain,Lets just called it a death sentence.He has fish that just last about 4 weeks to 7 weeks the most.

Hes always buying fish.He actually doesnt change the water until its yellow,he doesnt know what water cycle is.He doesnt clean the filter that much,do you guys get the idea,the only fish that has lasted the longest has been a Betta,he has live for about 5 months,poor guy.I tell him,I have teach him but he just forgets or hes lazy with his tank.2 days ago he bought a clown loach,he called me and told me to come by his house and check the new fish he has bought,I whent and saw it,I was shock,I thought to myself*NO Not a clown loach,ple