Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Loach/Meds HELP!!

Posted By: HorsefaceHank <mrbidstuff@hotmail.com>
Date: Monday, 10 March 2003, at 5:47 p.m.

Ok thanks for the forum...GREAT SITE...I searched the archives, but I need help NOW! Picked up 2 horsefaces, 3 & 1/2", last wed. Put 9 Dwarf Gouramis and the 2 loaches in a 10 gal for quarantine. Thought it was a bit much but I set up with mature water and a foam filter from my 38 gal display tank.I run 74 deg. F...Second day checked the ammonia, was up (1.5),no real suprise, planned on bringing down water from the big tank, and did so, 75%...Noticed the one horseface a little dusty looking, still feeding.2 more days, noticed the horseface,dusty and clamping his fins...another water change from above.This morning presented with a patchy whitish covering, not ich, changed the water, moved the