Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Yoyo's Finally

Posted By: sean <creativechild@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, 12 March 2003, at 1:02 a.m.

Well, I have complained a couple of times that since Yoyo's are illegal in Australia they are never here and when I did find them they were $AU115 each...

But i found them RELATIVELY cheap and after a week of deliberation, I bought 2 at $50 each. (At first I only got one, but I didn't want him to be lonely, even at $50 for another).

I know you guys will think that's a crazy price to pay, but in Australia that's very cheap (even the guys at my LFS said it was a great deal) and I honestly don't regret it at all.

Every day I'm excited to get home and see them in the q-tank. They are so cute and don't hide nearly as much as the clowns even though they are tiny (inch and a half).

Man I pray they live :)