Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

NEED my clowns to EAT

Posted By: Shaun <lporter@dodo.com.au>
Date: Wednesday, 12 March 2003, at 8:52 a.m.

I cannot get my clowns to eat much because they dont like the food i am giving them. They used to eat blood worm quiet a bit then after about a week they wernt interested. then they stayed nice and fat for about 3-4 days then they started to become skinny and dont look all the best.I have tried peas,cucumber,zuccini these shrimp pellets high protein pellets that i feed to my oscar tropical fish food, hikari cichlid gold which i also feed to my oscar and these other algae pellets which they dont seem to keen on either. If anyone could help me out and tell me a food that is small and softer than most the others i've tried that would be much appriciated. Also i have now got a 4ft tank for them which th