Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Ich update

Posted By: Victor <pistor@austin.rr.com>
Date: Saturday, 5 April 2003, at 8:38 a.m.

Background info: started treating with regular (old) maracide on Tuesday. Had enough left over for Tuesday night's treatment and, as I later discovered, half of Wednesday night's treatment. Thursday I ran to the lfs to find out the new maracide was the only one available. That one has a different formula and you only use it on days 1, 3, 5, so on Thursday morning I dosed with it. Today is Saturday, and I'll give treatment for day 3 (or 4 depending on how you're counting... :) ) after they finish breakfast. All 7 clowns were out and about this morning and there is no sign of ich on them. The plants and the shrimp seem ok too, so this new med seems safe for them (that's what the lfs lady said). So far so good, keep your fins crossed!

Messages In This Th