Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Weird Clown Loach Behavior

Posted By: Rhoda <rhoda.karp@simonandschuster.com>
Date: Tuesday, 22 April 2003, at 11:30 a.m.

HELP!! For almost two days now, my two clown loaches have been swimming in unison in tight clockwise circles against a corner at the back wall of my tank. I have had them approximately 2 months and they have never done this before. They do not seem to stop to eat and prior to the beginning of this behavior they were voracious eaters. I have a 29 gallon tank with two clowns, three albino corys and 13 adult guppies and 10 tiny babies. (Eight of the adults and the babies were just added Sunday afternoon. I think the behavior began on Sunday.) I did a 1/3 water change/cleaning on Saturday. I am very worried about them. It is impossible to watch them without getting dizzy, it is that bad. From what I can see of their swifly moving bodies, nothing new has broken out on them, they look pretty much the same. Thanks for any help

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with