Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Emergency message from new member-Urgent

Posted By: Nikki <akastes@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, 24 April 2003, at 4:22 p.m.

help, i got your e-mail off the loach web forum after several failed attemps to register, can you help me!

I have kept a community tank for over 5 year with no serious problems. My favourite fish were my 7", 6" 5" and 3" clown loaches, all of which seemed in very good health. Last night they were doing the same thing they always do, and this morning I founf the 7" dead, an hour later the 6" was dead! There seemed to be no signs, apart from one of them seemed to have a slightly cloudy eye a few days ago that was treated with myxazin.
Any ideas, I really don't want to loos the rest. I have tested for nitrate, nitrites and ammonia and all is fine. I have not introduced noew fish for around 5 months.

cheers rob

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.