Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

ok...now, one more question

Posted By: Barbara <bjmaitri@megalink.net>
Date: Thursday, 24 April 2003, at 5:31 p.m.

about new angelicus behavior. so maybe these guys/gals are stressed (surely they MUST be!!)...still is it normal for them to sit on the bottom and go nowhere...all day.? I've tried with lights (too bright) with tiny amount of light (now) and inbetween, no light. only one moves around at all and that is the one that has/had the slime extending up above the body...turned out to be fore and aft of the dorsal fin....I THINK that is gone now...it swims sort of fluttery (could have been trying to dislodge the slime stuff as went behind the heater (was off) several times...and sometimes "dances". The other two barely move at all. just breathe and look at me when I come to see how t