Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

malaysian driftwood

Posted By: Barbara <bjmaitri@megalink.net>
Date: Wednesday, 30 April 2003, at 9:49 a.m.

for aquariums and reptiles...hmmm.

I saw and bought a piece of this at petco but wanted to ask, before using it or putting it in an aquarium, if anyone else has used it or knows anything about it. I was concerned as it was sitting with stuff in the reptile department, yet the tag from the maker said for "aquariums" as well as reptiles. The worker at the store said it would be fine, just to wash it thoroughly...for dust, bits and pieces that would flake off...etc.

anyone have experience with this? I did see something that appeared similar in another pet store but it was wrapped in protective wrapper and had lots of instructions re: color leaching and so on...yet looked to be the same stuff...at over twice the price. ???

tia for any experience, thoughts, help.

Barbara

Messages In This Thread