Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

My little story

Posted By: Clyde <wsx02144@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, 2 May 2003, at 11:04 a.m.

I am just a student here, and I may go home if I can't find a job here after I graduated. I just finished my final yesterday. Thus, I have more free times to take some pics of my lovely fish. Those pics that you saw were all taken yesterday night and this morning.

Keeping fish is my hobby. I am not intent to breed them. I just want to have all my fish breed one, that is enough for me. I like those experience, I have learned a lot from keeping those fish. I know that I will never have the chance to breed loaches, but I still like them.

I only have about 22 Blue Rams left in my tanks, I am going to sell 10 of them to LFS today afternoon. Before, I usually had 500 of them, but I sold them to fish stores. Right now, I ear