Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Missing Clown Loach

Posted By: Tamira Cason <tcason@bcbsm.com>
Date: Monday, 5 May 2003, at 9:30 a.m.

Goodmorning All:

I have a 35 gallon hexagon aquarium, in it, are a variety of fish. Amongst the dwellers are two four month clown loaches. Normally they sleep all night and play all day. Well, since Friday, one of them have been missing. I have this big tree that they normally hide in at night, so I am suspecting that the missing one, must be in there. The one that I have saw has only been out for about 3 hours in the last three days. I was trying to figure out is it possible for the other one to still be alive inside the tree? If so, why is he hiding for so long? Or is it possible that he/she has died in there and therefore the other one is depressed and now doesn't want to come out as well? Please Help!

Messages In This Threa