Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Nearly albino clown *PIC*

Posted By: Harold H. <hholmes@lincolnbeach.com>
Date: Saturday, 24 May 2003, at 10:12 p.m.

I was roaming around the local big name pet store a few weeks back cruising for clowns and any other lonely loaches they might have in their tanks and didn't see anything. So my daughter and I went back to get the frozen shrimp and on our way back up there was a big crowd of people oohing and ahing about some big fish. I heard the word clown and butted right into the conversation of course![g] Well someone had inherited their sisters tank and they didn't want the fish that were in it, namely a bala shark and this "huge" clown loach. Well it really wasn't so huge, my 3 amigos were bigger but I talked them into giving it to me FREE and they said only if I took the bala shark. Well I hadn't seen it yet and thinking if they thought this was huge and they were saying the bala sha