Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Toronto fish need new home

Posted By: Robin <rj.norris@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tuesday, 27 May 2003, at 4:42 p.m.

Dear list,
I really appreciated the advice and information available through this forum when I first became a loach lover. I have two clown loaches and a danio living in a ten gallon tank. Unfortunately, I need to find my fishies a new home, because I am moving far away, and don't think the several days of driving and insanity would be a healthy experience for them. I have really struggled with this decision, and I think that it's not fair to put my fish through this move - this seems to me to be the responsible thing to do and in the fishes' best interest. So, if you happen to live in the Toronto area, and can commit to giving all three fish a good home, please contact me privately. Or, if you have any advice on where I might find a responsible person to take my fish (and tank