Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Only a Loach would do this!

Posted By: Graeme <Graemerobson@hotmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 24 June 2003, at 10:29 a.m.

Well maybe not but....This morning my new shippment of Botia Nigrolineata arrived. They are all a bit on the slim side but good food hopfully will sort them out. About 2 hours later after they have settled in. I rushed to the lfs for more carbon (new wood has still some tanins leaching out). When i can back there he was On the floor!! Coverd with dust! Totally rapped around him. I must of been out for 3 hours. So i picked him up and tryed to see if there was any life left in him. Holding him in my hands i gently rubbed the dust and hair off him. I could see his gills moveing and i slowly moved him back and forward next to the powerhead so there was water moment going into