Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Luck of the draw..

Posted By: Basher <craig@fishpalace.org>
Date: Tuesday, 24 June 2003, at 3:08 p.m.

I bought two histrionicas a couple of days ago. I've spent a few of those days looking for one of them. Well let me tell you did I get a big surprise.

They were put in with my sids, of which I had 15 initially. 4 of the sids I was keeping for another person. The day before I made my purchase I sent four of those sids to their home, the rightful owner came and picked them up. So that left me with 11.

I never could find that histrionica until this morning. Can you guess what I am getting ready to say?

Yes!

It wasn't a histrionica at all! It was a SID! I counted sids 4 times this morning, I have 12 in the tank. When I bought the histrionicas the smallest of the two was REALLY small. There was no ch